Jenny first approached me a few months ago with a clear vision in mind- they wanted to create a wedding invitation for their beachside wedding ceremony in Newport, Rhode Island, a port city rich in history dating back to mid 1600s. They wanted to play up the East Coast charm of the city keeping in mind it's colonial buildings, romantic seascape and their annual tradition of the Tall Ships.
They showed me a photo that was the main source of the invitation which was incorporated onto the backside of the wedding announcement. We wanted the 1920s to shine through the suite but still keep it modern, clean and elegant.
For a final touch, we added a handwritten touch with calligraphy touch the envelopes.
The look and feel of this invitation has so much of their personal charm and it all started with one picture.
- Custom design by Presshaus LA
- Announcement: 220# Lettra Pearl white, 2/0 color with mounted digital print on Neenah's Classic Crest 100#.
- RSVP + Info card - 2/0 color letterpress printed on 100# Lettra in Pearl White
- Return address printed on kraft envelopes (RSVP envelope not shown)
- Calligraphy by Presshaus LA